Being a user of the most widely used operating system Android we have only one source for downloading various Apps and Games i.e Google Play Store. It is the one of the most secure and reliable sources. But what if don’t want to install the app but want to save the app for later use or when we need to install an app which our device doesn’t support or some sort of location restriction’s. Don’t worry we have a simple solution for this which allows you download apk files from google play store to your PC.
Download Apk files from Google play store:
In this simple procedure of downloading apps we won’t use any software, instead we would use an online tool. Evozi Apk Downloader is a new online service which allows you to download apk files to PC. These android apk files are the same which you download from the Google play store but still if you have doubts you could do MD5 file or developer certificate check.
- First of all, visit the App or Game webpage you want to download in Google play store. Copy the Google play URL of the app.
- Open Evozi Apk Downloader and paste the google play URL of the app you want to download. For reference, you could also check the image below.
- Click on the Generate Download link button and it will get the App from play store and generate apk file.
- Use the Green button to download the app or game ( You could also use internet download manager if you are on slow internet connection)
- That’s all you have downloaded the apk file from Google Play store. Now you could move the app into your Android phone and install it. Make sure you have the unknown sources option is enabled.
If you have any query regarding the above tutorial feel free to comment below.