WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app for Android, Windows, iOS, Nokia and BlackBerry platform. Its free service allows us unlimited messaging, Sending Images, Location, Audio, Videos files to our Friends. It’s the most downloadable Android app in Google Play store. Its is very simple to use WhatsApp. By simply registering your mobile number you will be able to do instant messaging with all your mobile contacts who are already using WhatsApp. It is used by over 450 million people on the Various major mobile platform. More than 1 million people sign up for WhatsApp Daily. It is free for the 1st year then it is chargeable at $0.99 for every year. Unfortunately, WhatsApp is not available for Windows PC. So Today we will tell you how to Download WhatsApp for PC and use it on Windows and Mac OS.
Steps to use WhatsApp on PC
BlueStacks is free Android emulator which allows you to install WhatsApp and other popular Applications and games on PC.
- First of all download WhatsApp for PC using BlueStacks from here.
- Install Bluestacks Android emulator in your PC or Laptop.
- After Installing open Bluestacks and click on the search button.
- After successful installation of WhatsApp open it from the home screen and click agree with terms button.
- Now select Your desired country Name and enter your mobile no.
- You will receive a verification code or a Voice call from WhatsApp.
- Enter verification code you received on your mobile.
- Fill Your name and optional Profile Photo.
- Click On continue.
- Now add you friends to your contact list and chat with them for free.
Congrats !!!! You are now done with WhatsApp installed on your PC and enjoy Chatting and Sharing with friends.